Student Affairs / Leadership / Vice President for Student Affairs Office Hours
Vice President for Student Affairs Office Hours
Vice President for Student Affairs Kevin Gilmartin will hold office hours once per month to meet with undergraduate and graduate students in his office (100 Parsons-Gates). These sessions are an opportunity for students and VPSA Gilmartin to get to know one another and to discuss topics pertaining to student affairs.
No prior appointment is necessary. A sign-up sheet will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled office hour, and appointments will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
A few notes about office hours:
- This page will display the most current dates and times for office hours, and any updates will be noted here.
- To accommodate as many students as possible, each meeting will be ten minutes.
- Student clubs/groups are welcome, but please limit the size of your group to three people.
- VPSA office hours are not intended as an opportunity for students or clubs/groups to request endorsement letters, funding, or to appeal final decisions previously made.
- VPSA Gilmartin will not be able to intervene in individual matters that are appropriately handled by the deans or other Caltech officials.
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Tuesday, January 10
Tuesday, February 21 (from 1:00-2:00pm)
Tuesday, March 7
Tuesday, April 11
Thursday, May 4