Vice President for Student Affairs Kevin Gilmartin will hold office hours once per month to meet with undergraduate and graduate students in his office (100 Parsons-Gates). These sessions are an opportunity for students and VPSA Gilmartin to get to know one another and to discuss topics pertaining to student affairs.
No prior appointment is necessary. A sign-up sheet will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled office hour, and appointments will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
A few notes about office hours:
- This page will display the most current dates and times for office hours, and any updates will be noted here.
- To accommodate as many students as possible, each meeting will be ten minutes.
- Student clubs/groups are welcome, but please limit the size of your group to three people.
- VPSA office hours are not intended as an opportunity for students or clubs/groups to request endorsement letters, funding, or to appeal final decisions previously made.
- VPSA Gilmartin will not be able to intervene in individual matters that are appropriately handled by the deans or other Caltech officials.
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Tuesday, January 10
Tuesday, February 14
Tuesday, March 7
Tuesday, April 11
Thursday, May 4